Community Banking serves customers through approximately 6,200 retail banking stores, more than 12,500 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia, Wells Fargo Contact Centers, and wellsfargo.com. It includes Retail, Small Business, and Business Banking.
Community Banking services four primary customer segments
- Mass market
- Small business ($0-2 million in annual revenue)
- Business banking ($2-20 million in annual revenue)
Community Banking fast facts
- Approximately 105,000 team members.
- Serves more than 22 million retail banking households and approximately 3 million small business and business banking households.
- One of the nation's largest phone banking networks, with 23 contact center sites as primary telephone service and sales channel, 24/7.
- No. 1 in retail banking stores.
- One of the nation's most active online/mobile financial channels with over 24 million active online customers, nearly 14 million active mobile customers, and 3.8 billion online and mobile banking interactions per year.
- No. 1 or No. 2 in retail deposit market share in 25 of our 39 Community Banking states.
- No. 1 small business lender (U.S. in dollars per 2013 Community Reinvestment Act government data).
- No. 1 SBA 7(a) lender in dollars (2014 Small Business Administration federal fiscal year-end data).