Capital Markets Technology
Summer Analyst Program
Become part of a team that drives innovation and supports the dynamic technology needs of the growing capital markets and investment banking groups at Wells Fargo. Explore what a future career in technology holds for you as a member of the Capital Markets Technology Summer Analyst Program.
During your summer, you'll join a team and make immediate contributions by designing, developing, integrating, and testing technology solutions to support functions like fixed-income and equity-derivatives sales and trading, commodities sales and trading, prime brokerage, principal investing, and more - all while taking advantage of training and networking opportunities unique to this program.
Then you’ll be ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a full-time analyst in Capital Markets Technology once you graduate.
You'll join a small- to medium-sized team of technology experts and will:
- Interact daily with Capital Markets Technology clients to gather and analyze business requirements
- Participate in the design, development, integration, testing, and deployment of technology solutions to complex and challenging capital markets business requirements in a variety of domains, including risk management, analytics, low-latency electronic trading, trading and pricing algorithms, grid computing, and trade lifecycle management
- Provide secondary production support to business partners
Your next step
After successfully completing the summer program, you will be eligible to participate in the full-time Capital Markets Technology Analyst Program when you graduate.
Opportunities are available in Charlotte, NC; New York, NY; North Brunswick, NJ; San Francisco, CA
- Proven experience in written and oral communication in English
- Strong technical, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Enrolled in a bachelor's program with a graduation date between December 2017, and May/June 2018
- Ability to learn from and interact with a diverse set of team members in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proactive approach to work and a desire to learn the breadth and depth of businesses and technologies
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and desire to pursue a career in delivering technology solutions to business problems