Capital Markets Technology
Summer Analyst Program
Become part of a team that drives innovation and supports the dynamic technology needs of the growing capital markets and investment banking groups at Wells Fargo. Explore what a future career in technology holds for you as a member of the Capital Markets Technology Summer Analyst Program.
During your summer, you'll join a team and make immediate contributions by designing, developing, integrating, and testing technology solutions to support functions like fixed income and equity derivatives sales and trading, commodities sales and trading, prime brokerage, principal investing, and more - all while taking advantage of training and networking opportunities unique to this program.
Then you’ll be ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a full-time analyst in Capital Markets Technology once you graduate.
You'll join a small to medium sized team of technology experts and will:
- Interact daily with Capital Markets Technology clients to gather and analyze business requirements
- Participate in the design, development, integration, testing, and deployment of technology solutions to complex and challenging capital markets business requirements in a variety of domains, including risk management, analytics, low latency electronic trading, trading and pricing algorithms, grid computing, and trade lifecycle management
- Provide secondary production support to business partners
Your next step
After successfully completing the summer program, you will be eligible to participate in the full-time Capital Markets Technology Analyst Program when you graduate.
Opportunities are available in Charlotte, NC; New York, NY; North Brunswick, NJ; San Francisco, CA
- Proven experience in written and oral communication in English
- Strong technical, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Enrolled in a bachelor's program with a graduation date between December 2017, and May/June 2018
- Ability to learn from and interact with a diverse set of team members in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proactive approach to work and a desire to learn the breadth and depth of businesses and technologies
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and desire to pursue a career in delivering technology solutions to business problems