Corporate Risk Internship Program
Gain experience in the fields of risk, information security, cyber security, financial crimes, and regulatory compliance at Wells Fargo during a summer internship program specially designed to give you the experience you need to accelerate your career.
Over the course of the 10-week program, you’ll develop your professional skills and network as you take part in special training and networking opportunities. You’ll have access to a program manager and mentor who will work with you to identify your strengths, areas for growth, and provide guidance and support. You’ll also experience Wells Fargo’s culture and Vision and Values first-hand by participating in special volunteer events and an exclusive executive speaker series.
In addition to special training and networking opportunities, you will participate in the common daily activities of your assigned group within Corporate Risk:
- Corporate Credit & Market Risk
- Corporate Enterprise Risk Group
- Corporate Risk Program Office
- Operational Risk & Compliance Group
Learn more about the groups within Corporate Risk
Your next step
After successfully completing this summer program, you'll be prepared to apply to a full-time position once you graduate.
Opportunities are available in Charlotte, NC, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA.
Bachelor's degree candidate with an expected graduation in December, 2017 — May/June 2020
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A high level of initiative, accountability, and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and work in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Interest/ experience in manipulating data and reporting, data visualization, and/or data analytics
- Interest/experience in risk, information technology, statistics, economics, and/or analytics