Chief Administrative Office
CAO Internship Program
Explore groups that help support our team members and customers, and drive our company forward.
Gain experience in the fields of human resources, marketing, communication, finance, and diversity and inclusion at Wells Fargo during a summer internship program specially designed to give you the experience you need to accelerate your career.
Over the course of the 10-week program, you’ll develop your professional skills and network as you take part in special training and networking opportunities. You’ll have access to a program manager and mentor who will work with you to identify your strengths, areas for growth, and provide guidance and support. You’ll also experience Wells Fargo’s culture and Vision and Values first-hand by participating in special volunteer events and an exclusive executive speaker series.
In addition to special training and networking opportunities, you will participate in the common daily activities of your assigned group within the CAO:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Benefits
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Human Resources
- Enterprise Data & Analytics
- Stakeholder Relations
Learn more about the groups within Chief Administrative Office
Your next step
After successfully completing this summer program, you’ll be prepared to apply to a full-time position once you graduate.
Opportunities are available in Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; Philadelphia, PA; and San Francisco, CA.
- Bachelor's degree candidate with an expected graduation in December, 2017 - June 2020
- Interest in the fields of Human Resources, Corporate Communication, Social Media, Marketing, and Government & Community Relations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A high level of initiative, accountability, and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and work in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook