Audit Summer Internship Program
Today’s landscape of corporate governance is in a constant state of change. Auditors and risk management professionals are playing a critical role in helping organizations navigate the challenges. Our team provides independent, objective assurance, and advisory services delivered through a highly professional and diverse team.
The primary function of the audit group is to determine if the company’s risk management, systems of control, and governance processes are adequate and functioning as intended. Working together, we reduce risk to protect our customers, our team members, and our communities to enhance shareholder value.
As an Audit intern you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of financial services, auditing, and risk analysis through formal training and in project settings
- Gain insight into risk management through exposure to a variety of audit projects
- Be placed directly on audit teams and execute audit work with our more seasoned auditors
- Enjoy a high level of responsibility and accountability
- Benefit from a collegial team environment that focuses on results and excellence
- Obtain information and candidate consideration for the highly competitive Audit Associate Program
When to apply
This program typically accepts applications in the fall for the following summer. Search keywords “Audit intern”.
Offers are made for a specific audit team based on candidate preference and business needs. Summer associate opportunities are available in Charlotte, Denver, Des Moines, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Francisco, and St. Louis.
Successful candidates must be pursuing a BA/BS in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Information Systems with a planned graduation in the year subsequent to the summer internship, with coursework in accounting, data analytics, economics, computer programming or other financial centric curriculum.
Additionally, we prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree with academic distinction in a business related field such as Finance, Economics, Accounting, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science received by the following June
- Strong academic aptitude and well-developed analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success in completing team projects or working in a team environment
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven leader who demonstrates personal accountability and urgency in completing assignments and achieving results