Capital Markets Technology
Technology Analyst Program
Become part of a team that drives innovation and supports the dynamic technology needs of the growing capital markets and investment banking groups at Wells Fargo. Explore what a future career in technology holds for you as a member of the Capital Markets Technology Analyst Program.
The program begins with three to four weeks of training, then you'll join a team and make immediate contributions by designing, developing, integrating, and testing technology solutions to support functions like fixed income and equity derivatives sales and trading, commodities sales and trading, prime brokerage, principal investing and more. You'll also have training and networking opportunities unique to this program.
- Interact daily with Capital Markets Technology clients to gather and analyze business requirements
- Participate in the design, development, integration, testing, and deployment of technology solutions to complex and challenging capital markets business requirements in a variety of domains, including risk management, analytics, low latency electronic trading, trading and pricing algorithms, grid computing, and trade lifecycle management
- Provide secondary production support to business partners
- Proven experience in written and oral communication in English
- Strong technical, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's program with a graduation date between December 2017, and May/June 2018
- Ability to learn from and interact with a diverse set of team members in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proactive approach to work and a desire to learn the breadth and depth of businesses and technologies
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, and desire to pursue a career in delivering technology solutions to business problems
- Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work, and demonstrated leadership experience in academics or a community setting
- Experience in successfully collaborating with others in a change-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Knowledge of capital markets and other financial concepts
- Understanding of Linux/Unix and Windows
- C/C++, Java, or C#/.Net programming languages
- Object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Data structures and algorithms
- Database and scripting
- SDLC concepts: Iterative, waterfall, agile, etc.
You'll join a small to medium sized team of technology experts and will:
Your next step
After successfully completing the program, you will be ready for a full-time technology role.
Opportunities are available in Charlotte, NC; New York, NY; North Brunswick, NJ, and San Francisco, CA.
Familiarity with at least one of the following is also preferred: