Capital Markets Technology
Technology Analyst Program
Become part of a team that drives innovation and supports the dynamic technology needs of the growing capital markets and investment banking groups at Wells Fargo. Explore what a future career in technology holds for you as a member of the Capital Markets Technology Analyst Program.
The program begins with three to four weeks of training, then you'll join a team and make immediate contributions by designing, developing, integrating, and testing technology solutions to support functions like fixed-income and equity-derivatives sales and trading, commodities sales and trading, prime brokerage, principal investing and more. You'll also have training and networking opportunities unique to this program.
- Interact daily with Capital Markets Technology clients to gather and analyze business requirements
- Participate in the design, development, integration, testing, and deployment of technology solutions to complex and challenging capital markets business requirements in a variety of domains, including risk management, analytics, low-latency electronic trading, trading and pricing algorithms, grid computing, and trade lifecycle management
- Provide secondary production support to business partners
- Proven experience in written and oral communication in English
- Strong technical, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Enrolled in a bachelor's program with a graduation date between December 2016, and May-June 2017
- Ability to learn from and interact with a diverse set of team members in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proactive approach to work and a desire to learn the breadth and depth of businesses and technologies
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering , and desire to pursue a career in delivering technology solutions to business problems
- Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work, and demonstrated leadership experience in academics or a community setting
- Experience in successfully collaborating with others in a change-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Knowledge of capital markets and other financial concepts
- Understanding of Linux/Unix and Windows
- C/C++, Java, or C#/.Net programming languages
- Object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Data structures and algorithms
- Database and scripting
- SDLC concepts: Iterative, waterfall, agile, etc.
You'll join a small- to medium-sized team of technology experts and will:
Your next step
After successfully completing the program, you will be ready for a full-time technology role.
Opportunities are available in Charlotte, NC; New York, NY; North Brunswick, NJ, and San Francisco, CA.
Familiarity with at least one of the following is also preferred: