Enterprise Talent Program
Explore your future as a leader within the Enterprise Talent Program specifically in our Enterprise Finance group. For 12 months, this program prepares associates for careers within our Finance functions, using a combination of on the job experience, classroom and web-based training, professional development and peer interaction. You will develop a wide range of practical and technical job skills, further develop leadership and communication skills, and develop a broad professional network within the company.
Enterprise Finance plans, tracks, analyzes and reports financial results, manages the company’s balance sheet, including funding, capital and investments; oversees internal real estate needs; drives acquisitions; is responsible for financial controls; and leads corporate strategy. Enterprise Finance identifies areas of financial risk and mitigates efforts appropriately. It works with capital markets to provide lowest possible costs of incremental funding, subject to capital and financial risk management constraints. It improves financial performance by analyzing business unit performance and recommending areas of improvement. During your program year you will have the opportunity to complete three 4-month rotation assignments in the following Finance businesses:
- Finance Line of Business
- Functional Finance Centers of Excellence & Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
Learn more about the groups within Enterprise Finance
Over the duration of the program you can expect the following:
- On-the-job experience: Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group is how you will gain in-depth experience as a program associate. You will begin to build your analytical skills by completing data analytics, monitoring risk exposures, analyzing financial market trends, designing status reports and executing key messaging to internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional Support: You will be matched with a mentor or coach, available to answer your questions, help you through challenging situations, and give you feedback throughout the course of the program
- Professional Development: Over the course of the program you will get professional training to help build on your current skills
- Organization networking activities: We promote community involvement and networking with other associates
Your next step
After successfully completing the program, you will be placed into a permanent role within your identified group in Enterprise Finance
Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; San Francisco, CA; St. Louis, MO
The program is open to undergraduate students. All majors are welcome to apply.
- At least three months of professional experience through internships, part- or full-time work, or demonstrated leadership experience in a community setting
- Proven competency and comfort with written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to organize tasks, manage time, and establish priorities and deadlines
- Intermediate PC and Microsoft Office applications experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Undergraduate program candidate with a targeted graduation date of December 2017 — June, 2018
- Proven completion of coursework in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, and/or Economics