Business Banking Credit & Relationship Management
Business Banking Credit & Relationship Management Analyst Program
Wells Fargo Business Banking clients are businesses with annual sales ranging from $5 to $20 million. These businesses have complex financial services needs and rely on our relationship management teams to uncover business lending, cash management, and risk management opportunities to help them grow and thrive.
Become part of the Business Banking team by taking part in the Business Banking Credit & Relationship Management Analyst Program. The program is designed to prepare you for a Business Banking career at Wells Fargo by providing on-the-job training, dedicated mentors, and a formal credit training program. You will build a foundation in business lending and relationship management while you build your network and develop the professional skills to accelerate your career development.
This program offers a breadth of resources focused on your development. In addition to your direct program manager, a mentor dedicated to developing future Business Banking leaders will also be available. You will also have access to an experienced leader within Business Banking who will be your on-site coach.
Throughout the program, you will attend in-person training and development sessions with other program participants, and also complete structured in-field assignments while you serve as an apprentice conducting analysis under the supervision of highly experienced credit experts.
- Gathering preliminary credit and financial information
- Preparing credit reports
- Assisting business banking team members with initial credit analysis
- Providing support for the preparation of credit analysis presentations
- Providing status updates and maintaining accurate documentation
- Monitoring and following up on credit covenants and documentation exceptions
- Monitoring customer experience for assigned team
- Learning and supporting portfolio management activities
How you'll contribute
The team you join will benefit from your commitment to hard work, your willingness to learn and ask questions, and the recent accounting and finance classes that you've taken. You'll also support your team through special assignments, and support your community during volunteer activities.
Your Next Step
While the goal of completion of the first year of the BB Credit & Relationship Management Analyst Program as an Analyst 1 is to advance to a BB Credit & Relationship Management Program Analyst 2 position, advancement is not guaranteed. Employment as a BB Credit Program Analyst 1 is at-will and can be terminated by either party at any time.
Positions are available nationwide
- 3+ months of professional experience through internships, part-time, or full-time work
- Wells Fargo Business Banking internship experience with recommendation of manager
- Previous Wells Fargo internship experience with recommendation of manager
- Previous internship experience in the financial services industry
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university undergraduate program majoring in Accounting, Finance, or a similar major in a business related field with a target graduation date of December 2017 thru May/June 2018
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry
- Leadership experience
- Financial analysis or accounting experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Prior customer facing work experience