Audit Associate Program
Today’s landscape of corporate governance is in a constant state of change. Auditors and risk management professionals are playing a critical role in helping organizations navigate the challenges. Our team provides independent, objective assurance, and advisory services delivered through a highly professional and diverse team.
The primary function of the audit group is to determine if the company’s risk management, systems of control, and governance processes are adequate and functioning as intended. Working together, we reduce risk to protect our customers, our team members, and our communities to enhance shareholder value.
As an Associate Auditor in the program you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of financial services, auditing, and risk analysis in both classroom and project settings
- Take part in a range of audit and risk advisory projects that expose you to a multitude of Wells Fargo’s businesses
- Gain insight into risk management through exposure to a variety of audit projects
- Interact with business leaders to identify and evaluate risks and control measures
- Benefit from a strong training curriculum and ongoing development while receiving continual feedback, coaching, and mentoring
When to apply
This program typically accepts applications in the fall for the following June. Search using keywords “Audit Associate”.
Offers are made for a specific audit team based on candidate preference and business needs. Full-time associate opportunities are available in Charlotte, Denver, Des Moines, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Francisco, and St. Louis.
Successful candidates must have at least 3 months’ work experience including control testing, control and risk identification, and/or analysis or BA/BS in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Information Systems; ability to travel 25%; and prior business-related internship or work/study program.
Additionally, we prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree with academic distinction in business administration, finance, economics, accounting or computer science received by June
- A proven leader who demonstrates personal accountability and urgency in completing assignments and achieving results
- Strong academic aptitude, well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Demonstrated success in completing team projects or working in a team environment
- Dedication to building a career in banking or finance related industries with interest in auditing or risk management