Women on Wall Street
Start exploring a career in Investment Banking or Sales & Trading with Wells Fargo during the special Wells Fargo Securities (WFS) forum for top undergraduate sophomore women that are interested in Investment Banking or Sales & Trading.
You'll network with your peers and Wells Fargo team members and analysts while increasing your understanding of the financial services industry.
The summit also includes the chance to interview for our selective paid summer internships — a great place to start your career and build your resume.
The conference includes:
- An introduction to WFS and the financial services industry
- The chance to meet with WFS professionals from Investment Banking and Sales & Trading
- A Corporate Valuation seminar conducted by Training the Street
- The chance to interview for paid summer internships in Investment Banking or Sales & Trading
- Networking opportunities
Conference Dates and Location:
Charlotte, NC: September 21-22, 2017
All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
The program is open to all women pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major with an expected graduation by June 2018.
Apply by August 21, 2017
Additional Information: Training the Street - Corporate Valuation seminar
Wells Fargo Securities and Training the Street partner to offer a Corporate Valuation seminar focusing on Wall Street valuation methodologies. Through practical examples and exercises, the seminar illustrates the fundamentals of popular valuation techniques used by Wall Street practitioners. Topics covered include:
- Overview of valuation methodologies & key concepts
- Public comparables analysis
- Acquisition comparables analysis
- Discounted cash flow analysis
- Imputing valuation ranges
- Introduction of merger consequences and leveraged buyout analyses
- Sources of public information
Corporate Valuation is designed to be an essential foundation before interviews and internships. The content will benefit students interested in:
- Working in most areas of the financial services industry (investment banking, research, asset management, private equity, brokerage, sales & trading, insurance, etc.)
- Enhancing the learning experience in finance and financial statement analysis classes