Leading Women in Financial Services Forum
Wells Fargo's Leading Women in Financial Services Forum is designed to encourage and inspire women who have an interest in pursuing a career in financial services. During the conference, you'll have the opportunity to learn from successful women at Wells Fargo, who will share their expertise and knowledge to accelerate your professional development.
You'll develop a deep understanding of Wells Fargo's unique values and culture, which you will experience first-hand in your interactions with our team members. All travel expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
The conference includes:
- An introduction to the financial services industry and the different areas of Wholesale Banking
- The chance to develop your professional network, learn key interviewing skills, and leave with a professional headshot
- The opportunity to interview for a summer analyst position
- Presentations hosted by senior Wells Fargo leaders
- Networking and community support opportunities
Conference Dates and Locations:
- Charlotte, NC: November 8-10, 2017
All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
The program is open to all women pursuing a bachelor's degree in any major with an expected graduation by December 2018 or May/June 2019.
The application deadline for 2016 has passed, please check back in fall 2017.