Leading Women in Financial Services Forum
Wells Fargo's Leading Women in Financial Services Forum is designed to encourage and inspire women who have an interest in pursuing a career in financial services. During the conference, you'll have the opportunity to learn from successful women at Wells Fargo, who will share their expertise and knowledge to accelerate your professional development.
During the Forum, you'll develop a deep understanding of Wells Fargo's unique values and culture, which you will experience first-hand. You will also have the unique opportunity to interview with hiring managers for summer internship positions in Wholesale Banking before our spring 2018 recruiting season commences.
- Learn more about summer and full time programs at Wells Fargo, with the opportunity to interview for a summer analyst position
- Obtain early exposure to the business world and learn more about the different areas in Wholesale Banking
- Develop your professional network, learn key interviewing skills, and participate in real-world applications of what you've learned in school through our business case studies
- Attend presentations and networking events attended by senior Wells Fargo leaders
Conference Dates and Locations
- Charlotte, NC: November 8-9, 2017
All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
2017 Participating Lines of Business
Below are the business that will be hiring at this event. Please note that business needs may change prior to the event, resulting in different available interview opportunities. If selected to attend the event, you will have an opportunity to learn more about the businesses that will be hiring, and you will be able to express your interest in which business(es) you’d like to interview with prior to the forum.
- Business Lending and Relationship Management
- Corporate and Commercial Lending
- Corporate Risk
- Enterprise Finance
- Sales Development and Support
- Wealth & Investment Management
- Wells Fargo Securities Operations
The program is open to all women pursuing a bachelor's degree in any major with an expected graduation of December 2018 or May/June 2019.
You must not already be committed to another 2018 summer internship in order to apply for the forum opportunity.
Submit your application online by 11:59pm Central Time on Sunday, September 17, 2017.