Leading Women in Financial Services Forum
Wells Fargo's Leading Women in Financial Services Forum is designed to encourage and inspire women who have an interest in pursuing a career in financial services. During the conference, you'll have the opportunity to learn from successful women at Wells Fargo, who will share their expertise and knowledge to accelerate your professional development.
During the Forum, you'll develop a deep understanding of Wells Fargo's unique values and culture, which you will experience first-hand. You will also have the unique opportunity to interview with hiring managers for summer internship positions in Wholesale Banking before our spring 2018 recruiting season commences.
- Learn more about summer and full time programs at Wells Fargo, with the opportunity to interview for a summer analyst position
- Obtain early exposure to the business world and learn more about the different areas in Wholesale Banking
- Develop your professional network, learn key interviewing skills, and participate in real-world applications of what you've learned in school through our business case studies
- Presentations hosted by senior Wells Fargo leaders
- Attend presentations and networking events attended by senior Wells Fargo leaders
Conference Dates and Locations:
- Charlotte, NC: November 8-9, 2017
All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
The program is open to all women pursuing a bachelor's degree in any major with an expected graduation by December 2018 or May/June 2019.
You must not already be committed to another 2018 summer internship in order to apply for the forum opportunity.
Submit your application (hyperlink to application) online by by 11:59pm Central Time on Sunday, September 17, 2017.