Sophomore Leaders Conference
In your sophomore year, you're starting to imagine what you want to do when you graduate. A career in the financial services industry is a great place to start, and to grow. During this special, three-day conference, you will get a better understanding of the options available to you in Corporate and Commercial Lending businesses, as well as Enterprise Staff groups.
You will network with your peers and Wells Fargo team members while learning how Wells Fargo delivers financial services to mid-sized, corporate, and other large scale companies.
The conference also includes the chance to interview for some of our selective paid summer internships — a great place to start your career and build your resume.
The conference includes:
- The chance to interview for paid summer internships in the 2017 Sophomore Summer Financial Analyst Program (SFAP) in Corporate and Commercial Lending, the 2017 Enterprise Risk Sophomore Program, and the 2017 Chief Administrative Office Sophomore Program
- Panel discussions with analysts, managers, and senior leaders
- Professional development workshops
- Seminars on credit, lending, and banking
- Networking opportunities with your peers, and Wells Fargo senior leaders and financial analysts from across the company
- Community service activities
Conference Dates and Locations:
- Charlotte: March 1-3, 2017
- San Francisco: March 8-10, 2017
All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
The program is open to all sophomores pursuing a bachelor's degree in any major with an expected graduation by June 2019.
The application deadline for 2017 has passed, please check back in fall 2017.