MBA Women's Forum
Wells Fargo Securities — MBA Women's Forum
Start exploring a career in Investment Banking with Wells Fargo Securities during this special Forum designed for women working toward their MBA. The event will help develop your understanding of the financial services industry, including career opportunities in investment banking at Wells Fargo Securities. During the forum, you’ll receive an overview of Wells Fargo’s history and culture, career and industry overview workshops, and networking opportunities. You’ll also gain experience reviewing real deals and case studies to further your development.
- Learn about Wells Fargo Securities (WFS), the financial services industry, and investment banking
- Meet senior management and WFS professionals from Investment Banking & Capital Markets
- Attend information sessions, panels, and networking events
- Participate in accelerated interviews for our 2018 Investment Banking Summer Associate Program
Conference Dates and Location:
Charlotte, NC: Novermber 2-3 2017
All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
The program is open to all first-year, female MBA Students interested in financial services with an expected graduation by May/June 2019.
Applicants must include a resume and cover letter including response to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in attending the Wells Fargo Securities MBA Women's Forum?
- Why are you interested in pursuing a career in investment banking?
Submit your application by October 13, 2017 at 5pm ET.