MBA Diversity Summit
Wells Fargo Securities — MBA Diversity Summit
Wells Fargo is committed to developing the leaders of tomorrow, and as part of that commitment, we are proud to host an upcoming event for high-performing MBA candidates from diverse backgrounds. The Diversity Summit provides students with the opportunity to connect with one another and network with Wells Fargo leaders — all while providing an introduction to Wells Fargo's culture and the opportunities our programs provide.
- Learn about Wells Fargo Securities (WFS), the financial services industry, and investment banking
- Meet senior management and WFS professionals from Investment Banking
- Attend information sessions, panels, and networking events
- Participate in accelerated interviews for our 2018 Investment Banking Summer Associate program
Conference Dates and Location:
Charlotte, NC: June 22-23 2017
All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo Securities.
The summit is open to all first-year MBA students inclusive of minorities, females, protected veterans, people with disabilities and LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) interested in Investment Banking who are starting their first semester in a full-time MBA program in Fall 2017.
Applicants must include a resume and cover letter including response to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in attending the Wells Fargo Securities MBA Diversity Summit?
- Why are you interested in pursuing a career in investment banking?