Junior Leaders Conference
The Junior Leaders Conference is a three-day program designed to increase your understanding of financial services and the various businesses and career paths at Wells Fargo.
A select group of high-performing students from diverse backgrounds will be invited to participate. During the conference, you will develop a deep understanding of Wells Fargo's unique values and culture, which you will experience first-hand in your interactions with our highly talented team members. You will have the unique opportunity to interview with hiring managers for summer internship positions across the Enterprise before our spring 2019 recruiting season commences.
Additional Forum activities include:
- Early consideration for openings in 2019 Junior Summer Internships
- Panel discussions with analysts, managers, and senior leaders
- Professional development workshops
- Seminars on commercial credit, lending, and banking
- Networking with analysts and senior bankers
We will continue to involve additional groups across the company to provide more opportunities for top talent at Wells Fargo. Below are the teams that participated in the 2017 program (2018 groups to-be-determined and are subject to change):
- Corporate Enterprise Risk Groups help Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk over several key areas: operational, market, credit, compliance and domestic AML. They also focus on financial crimes and prevention.
- Enterprise Finance works alongside team members to identify areas of financial risk and mitigate efforts appropriately. Rotation opportunities may be in the following lines of business: Audit, Controller, Finance, and Treasury.
- Wells Fargo Securities Operations offers a leadership development program where program participants learn about the different capital markets operations teams that are critical to the success of Wells Fargo Securities.
- Wealth and Investment Management builds enduring client relationships through sound thoughtful and objective advice. Helping clients develop plans from retirement goals to business succession planning.
- Business Banking serves business customers with annual revenues of $5-20 million.
- Middle Market Banking works with business customers with annual revenues of $20-500+ million and has the highest market share of middle market company relationships in the US.
- Corporate Banking works with some of the largest, most well-known companies in the U.S. with revenues exceeding $500 million.
- Commercial Real Estate provides financing to commercial real estate owners, developers and investors as is the largest Commercial Real Estate lender in the US.
- Government & Institutional Banking works with government entities and education, non-profit, and healthcare institutions.
- Wells Fargo Commercial Capital provides tailored, market-specific financing (Capital Finance, Equipment Finance, Corporate Trust Services, and Asset-Backed Finance).
Credit & Lending Groups:
Conference Dates and Location:
- Chandler, AZ: October 23 - 25, 2018
- Charlotte, NC: November 6 - 8, 2018
- St. Louis, MO: November 14 – 16, 2018
You will be selected to participate in one of the conferences based on your internship placement preference. All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
The program is open to all juniors pursuing a bachelor's degree in any major with an expected graduation of December 2019 or May-June 2020. You must not already be committed to another 2019 summer internship in order to apply for the forum opportunity.
Step 1: Submit your interest in applying to the conference by July 31, 2018 at 11:59pm Central Time
Step 2: We will email those who submit an interest form with the formal application instructions in early August.