The Summer Financial Analyst Diversity Forum is a two-day program designed to increase your understanding of financial services and the various businesses and career paths at Wells Fargo.
A select group of high-performing students from diverse backgrounds will be invited to participate. During the forum, you will develop a deep understanding of Wells Fargo's unique values and culture, which you will experience first-hand in your interactions with our highly talented team members. You will have the unique opportunity to interview with hiring managers for summer internship positions in the Summer Financial Analyst Program before our spring 2018 recruiting season commences.
Additional Forum activities include:
- Early consideration for openings in the 2018 Summer Financial Analyst Program
- Panel discussions with analysts, managers, and senior leaders
- Professional development workshops
- Seminars on commercial credit, lending, and banking
- Networking with analysts and senior bankers
Conference Dates and Location:
- San Francisco: September 12-13, 2017
- Charlotte: September 27-28, 2017
You will be selected to participate in one of the conferences based on your internship placement preference. All travel and meal expenses will be paid by Wells Fargo.
The program is open to all juniors pursuing a bachelor's degree in any major with an expected graduation of December 2018 or May-June 2019. You must not already be committed to another 2018 summer internship in order to apply for the forum opportunity.
The online application period is June 1 — July 30, 2017.
Submit your application by 11:59pm Central Time Sunday, July 30, 2017