Commercial Real Estate
Commercial Real Estate provides financing services to real estate owners, developers, investors, and real estate investment trusts (REITs), through all stages of their growth and development.
We've built the strongest commercial real estate relationship management team in the industry. Our relationship managers handle transactions of different sizes, financing various asset types and classes in locations nationwide. Commercial real estate is a cyclical business, and our range of services gives us the flexibility to help our clients through even the most difficult economic cycles.
Commercial Real Estate lending businesses
Commercial Real Estate
- Serves our institutional, regional, and private client base nationwide
Commercial Mortgage Servicing
- Commercial Mortgage Servicing provides a full range of commercial real estate loan services to internal and third party investors owning loan portfolios, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and government sponsored enterprises transactions. Loan services include asset management, workouts, investor reporting, and loan and cash administration among others.
- Real Estate Capital Markets specializes in non recourse term loans secured by commercial real estate assets with stable cash flows that are intended for securitization or to be held for investment. Customers include private commercial real estate companies, public and private REITs, pension funds and opportunity funds.
- Community Lending and Investment (CLI) invests debt and equity capital for economic development, job creation and affordable housing in areas of need nationwide. Key product areas include Low Income Housing Tax Credits (construction finance and tax credit equity investments), New Market Tax Credits, and Equity Equivalent. CLI works with non-profit, for-profit, or public/government organizations focused on community development loans to non-profit organizations.
- Multifamily Capital provides permanent and construction loan financing for the multifamily sector, including multifamily housing, healthcare, and affordable housing. Loan originations are financed primarily through programs sponsored by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Housing Administration.
- Delivers financial products and services specifically to leading hotel owners nationwide, including well-capitalized private owners and operators, institutional real estate funds dedicated to hospitality, and public hotel REITs
- Provides risk capital (joint-venture equity, mezzanine loans and participating mortgages) and opportunistic financing and investments including loan pool acquisitions, loan-on-loan financings, portfolio loans, etc.
- Serves publicly traded REITs and REIT-like clients
- Serves both regional, middle market, private homebuilders, as well as large, institutional, national homebuilder clients
- Delivers financial products and services to an array of prominent owners and investors specializing in the senior housing industry
Real Estate Capital Markets
Community Lending and Investment (CLI)
Real Estate Merchant Banking
Senior Housing Finance
Learn more about the Wells Fargo Commercial Real Estate business