Building and developing relationships with the world's most prominent companies
Corporate and Commercial Banking is a collection of businesses that serves mid-sized companies, large corporations (Fortune 1,000 companies), other financial institutions, commercial real estate developers and investors, and government and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues of $20 million and more.
We provide companies with the full spectrum of financial services they need to run their businesses, including debt financing (traditional loans and lines of credit, asset-based lending, equipment finance), cash management, international, insurance, investment banking and capital markets, short- and long-term investments and investment management, commercial real estate, and a lot more.
We work with companies' CEOs, chief financial officers, controllers, treasurers, and heads of accounting departments. As an analyst, you'll not only learn how to make lending decisions, you'll also learn a lot about what makes companies tick.
Financial Analyst Program and Summer Financial Analyst Program
The Financial Analyst Program and Summer Financial Analyst Program in Corporate and Commercial Banking, include the following businesses:
- Commercial Banking — Works with mid-sized companies ($20 million – $500 million in revenue) in all industries
- Commercial Real Estate — Provides financing to commercial real estate owners, developers, and investors
- Corporate Banking — Works with some of the largest, most well-known companies ($500 million or more in revenue) in the U.S.
- Global Banking — Gives mid-sized multinational companies, large corporations, and foreign-owned companies access to all of Wells Fargo's international financial services both domestically and overseas
- Government and Institutional Banking — Works with government entities and education, nonprofit, and healthcare institutions
- Specialized Lending and Investment — Provides tailored market-specific financing
- Wells Fargo Capital Finance — Provides asset-based lending to companies in the U.S., Canada, and United Kingdom
- Wholesale Risk — Manages the recovery of distressed assets